Replacing the CV Joint on your vehicle? The ACDelco 96391550 is a genuine replacement, with the fit of an Original Equipment part.
Maintain your Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, or Cadillac vehicle with a Genuine GM Parts CV Joint. The constant velocity (CV) joint connects the axles to your vehicle's wheels, and is essential for transferring torque from your vehicle's transmission to its wheels at a stable speed. Only Genuine GM Parts are tested to meet GM Original Equipment standards and are designed specifically to fit your vehicle. WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Features and Benefits:
- Connects the axles to your vehicle's wheels
- Designed, engineered, tested, and warranted for GM vehicles
- Essential for transferring torque from your vehicle's transmission to its wheels at a stable speed
- For proper installation, locate your nearest GM dealer, independent service center, or body shop
- Precise fit for ease of installation
Boot Clamps Included:
Mounting Hardware Included:
24 Month / Unlimited Mile Limited Warranty (Parts Only). Please see ACDelco.com for more details.