Replacing the Video Control Module on your vehicle? The ACDelco 25865992 is a genuine replacement, with the fit of an Original Equipment part.
GM Genuine Parts Radio Module Interfaces are designed, engineered, and tested to rigorous standards, and are backed by General Motors. These interfaces send information from your radio to your multi-media player and are a GM-recommended replacement for your vehicle's original components. GM Genuine Parts are the true OE parts installed during the production of or validated by General Motors for GM vehicles. Some GM Genuine Parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco GM Original Equipment (OE). WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Features and Benefits:
- GM Engineers design and validate OE parts specifically for your Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, or Cadillac vehicle
- GM Genuine Parts are designed, engineered and tested to rigorous standards, and are backed by General Motors
- GM regularly updates production and service part designs to integrate new materials and technologies
- Some GM Genuine Parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco GM Original Equipment (OE)
- This part requires programming and/or special setup procedures. GM Service Information describes the procedures and special tools needed to ensure proper operation in the vehicle
- – Have the vehicle navigation, radio, and entertainment system serviced by a trained technician.
- – Keep all electrical wire harnesses secure to prevent contact wear to the wire's insulation.
End 1 Connector Color:
End 1 Connector Gender:
End 1 Connector Quantity:
End 1 Connector Shape:
End 1 Terminal Gender:
End 1 Terminal Quantity:
End 2 Connector Color:
End 2 Connector Gender:
End 2 Connector Quantity:
End 2 Connector Shape:
End 2 Terminal Gender:
End 2 Terminal Quantity:
End 3 Connector Gender:
End 3 Terminal Gender:
End 3 Terminal Quantity:
End 4 Connector Gender:
End 4 Terminal Gender:
End 4 Terminal Quantity:
24 Month / Unlimited Mile Limited Warranty (Parts Only). Please see ACDelco.com.