Replacing the Engine Variable Timing Solenoid on your vehicle? The ACDelco 25195245 is a genuine replacement, with the fit of an Original Equipment part.
GM Genuine Parts Engine Variable Valve Timing Solenoids are designed, engineered, and tested to rigorous standards, and are backed by General Motors. These solenoids regulate oil flow to the cam phasers that change the timing of the camshafts. The desired positions of the camshaft varies with engine speed and load and is calibrated for optimal engine performance, drive quality, and efficiency. GM Genuine Parts are the true OE parts installed during the production of or validated by General Motors for GM vehicles. Some GM Genuine Parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco GM Original Equipment (OE). WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Features and Benefits:
- Coated to help protect against premature corrosion
- Designed to match OEM calibration to provide the performance you expect from GM
- GM Engineers design and validate OE parts specifically for your Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, or Cadillac vehicle
- GM Genuine Parts are designed, engineered and tested to rigorous standards, and are backed by General Motors.
- GM regularly updates production and service part designs to integrate new materials and technologies
- Some GM Genuine Parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco GM Original Equipment (OE)
24 Month / Unlimited Mile Limited Warranty (Parts Only). Please see ACDelco.com.