Replacing the ABS Control Module on your vehicle? The ACDelco 19207520 is a genuine replacement, with the fit of an Original Equipment part.
ACDelco GM Original Equipment Anti-Lock Brake System Control Module functions to control the vehicle's wheels helping to enhance braking ability on wet, slippery, or icy road surfaces. This original equipment ABS control module is manufactured to fit your GM vehicle, providing the same performance, durability, and service life you expect from General Motors. WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Features and Benefits:
- GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicle's original factory component
- Manufactured with GM Original Equipment specification for fit, form, and function
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE
- The following inspections and maintenance procedures can help prevent potential brake problems.
- – Calipers and wheel cylinders should be checked every brake inspection and serviced or replaced as required.
- – Check brake fluid level at every oil change. Replace fluid according to owner's manual recommendations.
- – Check the thickness of your brake pads.
- – Inspect the brake lines for rust, punctures, or visible leaks (You may be able to do this, but consult a qualified technician if necessary).
- The following should be conducted by a qualified technician:
- – Inspection of brake lining and pads for wear or contamination by brake fluid or grease.
- – Inspection of the brake hoses for brittleness or cracking.
- – Inspection of wheel bearings and grease seals.
- – Parking brake adjustments (as needed).
Brake Service Grade:
24 Months/Unlimited Miles Warranty (Parts Only). Please see ACDelco.com for more details