Replacing the Hazard Warning Switch on your vehicle? The ACDelco 15278007 is a genuine replacement, with the fit of an Original Equipment part.
GM Genuine Parts Hazard Warning Switches are designed, engineered, and tested to rigorous standards, and are backed by General Motors. It activates your vehicle's hazard lights, allowing the turn signals on both sides of your vehicle to flash at the same time, whether or not your vehicle is turned on. GM Genuine Parts are the true OE parts installed during the production of or validated by General Motors for GM vehicles. Some GM Genuine Parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco GM Original Equipment (OE). WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Features and Benefits:
- GM Engineers design and validate OE parts specifically for your Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, or Cadillac vehicle
- GM Genuine Parts are designed, engineered and tested to rigorous standards, and are backed by General Motors
- GM regularly updates production and service part designs to integrate new materials and technologies
- Some GM Genuine Parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco GM Original Equipment (OE)
- Work with vehicle electronics to help optimize vehicle capabilities
- Having your service technician regularly inspect your ignition system can help you stay away from conditions that may result in poor performance or reduced fuel economy.
Mounting Hardware Included:
24 Month / Unlimited Mile Limited Warranty (Parts Only). Please see ACDelco.com for more details.