GM Genuine Parts A/C Condensers are designed, engineered, and tested to rigorous standards, and are backed by General Motors. These condensers are heat exchangers typically located in front of the engine radiator. The condenser dissipates heat absorbed by the refrigerant from the evaporator and from the compressor to the outside air. Hot refrigerant gas passes through tubes, where heat is removed, causing it to turn into a liquid. The air flowing through the fins carries the heat away. GM Genuine Parts are the true OE parts installed during the production of or validated by General Motors for GM vehicles. Some GM Genuine Parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco GM Original Equipment (OE). WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Features and Benefits:
- Brazed and mechanically bonded aluminum construction for OE durability
- GM Engineers design and validate OE parts specifically for your Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, or Cadillac vehicle
- GM regularly updates production and service part designs to integrate new materials and technologies
- Original equipment parts are designed to work with your GM vehicle safety systems -- aftermarket replacement parts may not meet the same OE safety regulations, depending on the part type
- Some GM Genuine Parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco GM Original Equipment (OE)
24 Month / Unlimited Mile Limited Warranty (Parts Only). Please see ACDelco.com for more details.