Replacing the A/C Compressor Clutch Kit on your vehicle? The ACDelco 15-40116 is a genuine replacement, with the fit of an Original Equipment part.
GM Genuine Parts A/C Compressor Clutch Kits are designed, engineered, and tested to rigorous standards, and are backed by General Motors. They engage and disengage the compressor, and other related components, as A/C pressure readings call for the clutch to be switched ON and OFF. These compressor clutches consist of a pulley, pressure plate, and electromagnetic coil. GM Genuine Parts are the true OE parts installed during the production of or validated by General Motors for GM vehicles. Some GM Genuine Parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco GM Original Equipment (OE). WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Features and Benefits:
- GM Engineers design and validate OE parts specifically for your Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, or Cadillac vehicle
- GM Genuine Parts are designed, engineered and tested to rigorous standards, and are backed by General Motors
- GM regularly updates production and service part designs to integrate new materials and technologies
- Restore A/C compressor clutch to like new performance
- Some GM Genuine Parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco GM Original Equipment (OE)
ACDelco; GM Original Equipment; GM OE; Air Conditioning; Air Conditioning System; HVAC System; Heating and Cooling; CLUTCH ASM,A/C; CLUTCH,A/C; CLUTCH KIT,A/C; CLUTCH ASM,MAGNET (ON ESN); CLUTCH ASSEMBLY NEW; CLUTCH,A/C CMPR (INCLS ACCESSORY KIT)
Press on / Bolt
New Or Remanufactured:
Clutch, Coil, Pulley, Clip, Snap Rings, Shims, and Bolts
Thermal Or Non Thermal:
24 Month / Unlimited Mile Limited Warranty (Parts Only). Please see ACDelco.com for more details.