Replacing the Suspension Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly on your 2017 Mercedes-Benz CLA250? The Moog RK622910 is a genuine replacement, with the fit of an Original Equipment part.
MOOG premium control arms for foreign and domestic nameplates are engineered for structural strength and corrosion protection.
Features and Benefits:
- ADDED CORROSION PROTECTION -- Coated studs and e-coated cast iron and steel control arms inhibit premature deterioration
- COMPREHENSIVE COVERAGE -- Available for foreign and domestic nameplates
- EASY TO INSTALL -- Precision tolerances for easy installation and steering alignment giving you a perfect fit right out of the box
- ENHANCED STRUCTURAL STRENGTH -- Heat treated to match or exceed OE requirements to inhibit premature failure
- HIGHLY PRECISE ENGINEERING -- Optimized bushings for quiet operation and resistance to wear, salt, road grime and oils
- INSTALLATION READY -- Pre-installed ball joints with sealed sockets for maintenance-free operation
- LONG LIFE -- Ball stud shape ensures fatigue life, compensating for sag and suspension and adding extra swing when you need it
Ball Joint Mounting Type:
Ball Joint Stud Type:
Control Arm Material:
Grease Fitting Included: