Replacing the Air Filter on your 2017 Cadillac CT6? The ACDelco A3207C is a genuine replacement, with the fit of an Original Equipment part.
An ACDelco Professional, premium aftermarket Engine Air Filter is the high quality replacement ideal for many vehicles on the road today. It traps airborne particles before they enter the engine and supplies the cleanest possible air with the least airflow restriction to the engine. It enhances the performance and efficiency of the engine and extends its life. The engine air filter is equipped with a tight seal to keep unfiltered air from entering the combustion chamber. This premium aftermarket replacement engine air filter is manufactured to meet your expectations for fit, form, and function.
ACDelco offers GM Original Equipment and Professional, premium aftermarket Air Filters to protect your GM and non-GM vehicles engine from contaminants that can be damaging. They also protect you and your passengers from harmful pollutants that may come into your vehicles ventilation system. We take care of the hard work so you and your passengers can breathe easy.
ACDelco offers Professional, premium aftermarket Engine Air Filters and Cabin Air Filters to ensure that your vehicle has clean air flowing through it. ACDelco Engine Air Filters filter all of the air that passes through your engine to ensure top engine performance and reduced engine wear. ACDelco Cabin Air Filters keep contaminants out of the air you breathe by trapping dirt, pollen, and other allergens inside of the filter and keep leaves, bugs, and other debris from entering your vehicles heating and air conditioning systems.
Features and Benefits:
- Enhances the performance and efficiency of the engine to extend its life
- Equipped with tight seals to keep unfiltered air from entering the combustion chamber
- Excellent filter capacity, efficiency, and flow management for superior performance
- Supplies the cleanest possible air with the least airflow restriction to the engine for enhanced performance
- Clean air filters contribute to better fuel economy and reduced vehicle operating costs.
- If your vehicle is equipped with a cabin air filter, change that too. A dirty cabin air filter reduces the airflow through the vehicles ventilation system. Cabin air filters help keep pollens, fumes, smoke, and other materials from reaching the inside of a vehicle. See your owners manual to determine if your vehicle is equipped with a cabin air filter.
- Replacing your vehicle's filters on a regularly scheduled basis will help the vehicle run better and last longer. (Refer to your owner's manual for your vehicle's specific filter change intervals).
- You will need to replace the air filter more often if you frequently drive on dirt roads or live in a dusty area. This will help protect the internal parts of the engine from premature wear.
Gasket Or Seal Included:
Proper Disposal Image:
24 Month / Unlimited Mile Limited Warranty on parts sold on or after 04/01/18. (Parts Only) Please see ACDelco.com for more details.