Replacing the CV Joint Half Shaft Seal on your 2006 Chevrolet Aveo? The ACDelco 93741870 is a genuine replacement, with the fit of an Original Equipment part.
GM Genuine Parts CV Joint Half Shaft Seals are designed, engineered, and tested to rigorous standards, and are backed by General Motors. These seals help prevent transmission fluid from leaking and help keep the elements from entering your vehicle's transmission.GM Genuine Parts are the true OE parts installed during the production of or validated by General Motors for GM vehicles. Some GM Genuine Parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco GM Original Equipment (OE). WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Features and Benefits:
- GM Engineers design and validate OE parts specifically for your Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, or Cadillac vehicle
- GM Genuine Parts are designed, engineered and tested to rigorous standards, and are backed by General Motors
- GM regularly updates production and service part designs to integrate new materials and technologies
- Helps keep the elements from entering your vehicle's transmission
- Helps prevent transmission fluid leaks
- Some GM Genuine Parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco GM Original Equipment (OE)
- – Check fluid levels regularly.
- – Use recommended fluid type in your transmission.
Universal Or Specific Fit:
24 Month / Unlimited Mile Limited Warranty (Parts Only). Please see ACDelco.com.