Replacing the HVAC Mode Door Actuator on your 2002 Cadillac Escalade EXT? The ACDelco 15-72505 is a genuine replacement, with the fit of an Original Equipment part.
ACDelco GM Original Equipment HVAC Mode Door Actuators are electric motors attached to the HVAC housing that move or actuate the mode doors or flaps, directing the airflow to the desired outlet vents. These original equipment HVAC mode door actuators are GM-recommended replacements for your vehicle's original components and have been manufactured to fit your GM vehicle, providing the same performance, durability, and service life you expect from General Motors. WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
To help keep you cool in hot weather driving, ACDelco offers GM Original Equipment and premium aftermarket Professional Air Conditioning Parts. Built to fit nearly all GM vehicles on the road today, ACDelco Air Conditioning Parts include a complete range of components, from accumulators, receiver driers, blower motors, compressors, and condensers to filters, evaporators, and engine fan cooling motors. ACDelco Air Conditioning Parts are manufactured using the latest technology to deliver the reliability and durability expected of ACDelco. On a hot day, there's nothing like a cool rush of air. Make sure that refreshing air keeps flowing, even on the hottest of days, with ACDelco Air Conditioning Parts.
Stay with the parts brand your vehicle came with and get the GM quality you know and trust with ACDelco GM Original Equipment Air Conditioning Parts. ACDelco GM OE replacement parts give you the peace of mind that the fit, form, and function is up to the high standards and specifications of General Motors. ACDelco GM Original Equipment Air Conditioning Parts are engineered for virtually every make and model of GM car, light duty truck, and sport utility vehicle. For the best parts to keep your vehicle's cabin cool, look no further than ACDelco GM Original Equipment Air Conditioning Parts.
Features and Benefits:
- Corrects mode door malfunction caused by a failed actuator
- GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicle's original factory component
- Manufactured to GM OE specification for fit, form, and function
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE
- Your vehicle's air conditioning (A/C) system should be routinely checked by a professional technician. This should occur approximately every 12 months, though you should check your owner's manual for more specific recommendations. Any related maintenance should be handled only by professionals. If you notice any of the following conditions, have your vehicle checked right away:
- – Inadequate cooling or heating temperatures when using the air conditioning or heating system
- – Musty smell when the air conditioning or heating system is activated
- – Steam coming from the engine compartment
- – The vehicle's temperature gauge indicates a 'red' condition
- – Unusual smells inside or outside the vehicle
- Your A/C system requires proper air flow to operate effectively. Poor air flow across the condenser will impact system performance and can increase refrigerant system pressure. Make sure air flow into your system is not obstructed by bugs, leaves, dirt, or other contaminates in between tune ups.
ACDelco; GM Original Equipment; GM OE; Air Conditioning; Air Conditioning System; HVAC System; Heating and Cooling; ACTUATOR,MODE CONT CAM; ACTUATOR,MODE VLV; ACTUATOR,MODE CONT CAM; ACTUATOR,MODE VLV
Mounting Hardware Included:
24 Month / Unlimited Mile Limited Warranty (Parts Only). Please see ACDelco.com for more details.