Get the Walker Products 921-2161 Ignition Coil for your vehicle. Buy now and secure your purchase online!
Walker Products began supplying the fuel system needs of the automotive industry in 1946. Today Walker is one of the largest, privately owned manufacturers of fuel system components and engine sensors, and has served the needs of the worldwide automotive aftermarket. We are committed to supplying products manufactured to meet or exceed OEM standards and specifications. This effort is backed by our own manufacturing, product management and engineering staff to ensure it is maintained and accurate in the production of quality parts, vehicle applications, instruction sheets and technical support. Our products include Carburetor and Fuel Injection Repair Kits, Oxygen Sensors and other Engine Management products such as Throttle Position Sensors, Cam and Crankshaft Sensors, Fuel Injectors, Spark Plug Wires and Gaskets. As an ISO 9001/IATF16949 certified company, we are committed to supplying the highest quality products. 2023 Walker Products Inc. All rights reserved.
Features and Benefits:
- Effortless Installation: Designed for easy and hassle-free installation, these coils minimize vehicle downtime during replacement, keeping your vehicle on the road.
- Engineered for OE Performance: These coils are meticulously engineered and rigorously tested to meet and exceed OE performance and durability standards, ensuring reliable ignition and consistent spark output.
- Enhanced Fuel Efficiency: By delivering precise and reliable spark, these coils contribute to better fuel combustion, optimizing fuel efficiency, and reducing emissions for a more eco-friendly vehicle operation.
- Optimal Ignition Performance: Our premium Ignition Coils deliver consistent and efficient ignition, ensuring smooth engine operation and improved fuel efficiency.
- Rugged Build: Crafted with high-quality materials, these coils are built to withstand harsh conditions, providing long-lasting performance and reducing the need for frequent replacements.
Mounting Bracket Included:
Requires External Resistor:
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov