Get the Wagner BD180266E Disc Brake Rotor for your vehicle. Buy now and secure your purchase online!
Wagner premium brake rotors are engineered with technology focused on providing maximum performance, corrosion resistance and ease of installation. Pair Wagner rotors with Wagner brake pads for optimal performance.
Features and Benefits:
- EASY INSTALLATION -- Rotors are packaged in a Vapor Corrosion Inhibitor bag, eliminating the need for an oil coating which reduces prep time
- ENGINEERED FOR PERFORMANCE -- OE-specific vane design provides effective braking power and heat dissipation while controlling noise, vibration and harshness
- PERFECT PAIRING -- Pair Wagner premium rotors with premium brake pads for optimal performance
- PREMIUM PROTECTION -- E-Shield protective coating is applied to non-braking surfaces to inhibit corrosion
- PROPER BALANCE -- Spin balanced and cut to limit vibration for improving stability and control
- TURNED AND SMOOTH FINISH -- Requires less pad break-in time and aids in proper bedding
Directional or Non-Directional Brake Surface:
Disc Brake Rotor
Rust Resistant Coating:
Solid Or Vented Type Rotor:
Stud/Lug Hole Quantity:
CARQUEST Wearever #:
Centric Parts #: