Replacing the Steering Gear Sector Shaft Seal on your vehicle? The National 710051 is a genuine replacement, with the fit of an Original Equipment part.
National has built a reputation as one of the most respected names in the industry. We have offered premium sealing solutions for more than 75 years. Our design team keeps pace with the industry and provides advanced solutions for todays vehicles.
Features and Benefits:
- Delivers quality and reliable performance for every type of repair
- Design type: spring loaded; multi-lip
- Good low temperature capability
- Low swell in hydrocarbon fluids
- Provides good low temperature capability
- Temperature range: -40F to 225F / -40C to 107C
- Temperature range: -40F to 225F; -40C to 107C
Housing Bore (Inch):
Housing Bore (MM):
Outside Diameter (Inch):
Outside Diameter (MM):
Unit of Dimension: