Replacing the Steering Tie Rod End on your 2016 Buick Encore? The Moog ES800970 is a genuine replacement, with the fit of an Original Equipment part.
By constantly introducing design enhancements that extend product life and simplify installation and replacement, MOOG has earned its reputation as the chassis industrys Problem Solver.
Features and Benefits:
- Exclusive cover plate protects against contaminants leaking into the bearing surface
- Greaseable socket design allows new lubricant to flush contaminants from the assembly, reducing corrosion and wear
- Loose or worn chassis parts can lead to premature tire wear
- Patented cover plate design allows for tighter tolerances vs traditional designs for a more durable part
- Powdered metal gusher bearing design enables grease to flow through bearing to stud for reduced friction and enhanced strength
End 1 Thread Diameter:
End 1 Thread Pitch:
End 2 Thread Diameter:
End 2 Thread Pitch:
Length Stud Center to End:
General Motors #:
MAS Industries #:
Raybestos Brake #: