Replacing the Suspension Strut and Coil Spring Assembly on your vehicle? The KYB SR4534 is a genuine replacement, with the fit of an Original Equipment part.
A strut assembly handles vehicle weight, determines ride height, acts as the steering pivot, controls vehicle stability and can affect a vehicles electronic crash avoidance systems. As an original equipment supplier, KYB understands how your vehicle should ride, handle and perform. The KYB Strut-Plus is engineered to help restore the handling and control capabilities of your vehicle. We start with an Original Equipment (OE) Restoring KYB Strut. High carbon steel coil springs are developed considering vehicle attributes and corners weights to help make sure the ride height is restored within OE specifications.
Features and Benefits:
- ASSEMBLED IN USA
- DESIGNED FOR PROPER RIDE HEIGHT AND ORIGINAL HANDLING CAPABILITIES ON YOUR 4WD FORD F-150
- ENGINEERED TO HELP VEHICLES WITH ELECTRONIC SAFETY SYSTEMS (ESC, ABS, ETC.)
- EXACT FITMENT ENGINEERED AND PRE-ASSEMBLED FOR PROFESSIONAL RESULTS
- FEATURES AN APPLICATION ENGINEERED KYB SPRING DESIGNED TO MATCH THE STRUT, MAINTAIN PROPER RIDE HEIGHT LONGER AND CONTROL WEIGHT WITHOUT SACRIFICING VEHICLE RIDE QUALITY
- INCLUDES A KYB EXCEL-G STRUT, A STRONGER STEEL OUTER SHELL AND KYB'S APPLICATION SPECIFIC PRECISION DESIGNED DAMPING VALVES
- THE WORLD'S BEST COMPLETE STRUT ASSEMBLY FROM THE MOST TRUSTED NAME IN OEM QUALITY SHOCKS AND STRUTS