ACDelco 15258916 GM Original Equipment Radiator
ACDelco GM Original Equipment Radiators are GM-recommended replacements for your vehicles original components. Radiators are heat exchangers, typically located in the front of the vehicle where air can flow through the fins and dissipate heat. Modern radiators are made from aluminum and plastic, while older vehicles used copper and brass. These radiators are designed to be corrosion resistant with optimal heat transfer characteristics. These original equipment radiators have been manufactured to fit your GM vehicle, providing the same performance, durability, and service life you expect from General Motors.
Stay with the parts brand your General Motors vehicle came with and get the quality you know and trust with ACDelco GM Original Equipment Radiators. ACDelco GM OE replacement parts give you the peace of mind that the fit, form, and function is up to the high standards and specifications of General Motors. ACDelco GM Original Equipment Radiators are manufactured for virtually every model of GM car, light duty truck, and sport utility vehicle.
Features and Benefits:
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum designed core helps optimize the radiators long lasting
- GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicles original factory component
- Lightweight; the radiators have a positive heat transfer to weight ratio
- Manufactured to GM OE specification for fit, form, and function
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE
- Maintain proper coolant levels and check levels regularly. Also make sure to check coolants concentration because the water ratio can affect the freezing or boiling point. (Note: Never attempt to remove a surge or radiator cap while the engine is hot. Serious injury could result.)
- – Evaluate radiator and radiator cap for leaks, corrosion, or worn cap gasket. Make sure to pressure test the cap.
- – Have cooling system inspected immediately if instrument panel-mounted temperature gauge indicates engine overheating.
- – Periodically, remove bugs, leaves, and other debris from the front of the radiator. They can block airflow and substantially reduce cooling efficiency.
- – Replace coolant with a mixture of antifreeze and water according to the owners manual recommendations.
Limited Lifetime (Parts Only). Please see ACDelco.com for more details.