Replacing the Fuel Pump Module Assembly on your vehicle? The Bosch 66144 is a genuine replacement, with the fit of an Original Equipment part.
Our team of Bosch Engineers brings the benefits of premium fuel pumps to the Automotive Aftermarket. Bosch fuel pumps are produced in the same production lines and are built then tested to the same exacting quality standards as Bosch OE fuel pumps to ensure a long, reliable service life. Get the job done right the first time, every time, with Bosch Premium fuel pumps.
Features and Benefits:
- All Bosch fuel pumps are end-of-line function tested in order to ensure highest quality and performance of all pumps in our program.
- Bosch "Better than OE design", improves upon ease of installation, drivability of your vehicle and extends the life of the vehicle
- Bosch Aftermarket Fuel Assemblies are built and tested to the same rigorous quality standards as our OE fuel pumps to ensure a long, reliable service life
- Designed to operate under extreme temperatures and under low fuel conditions while maintaining an extended service life
- Patented Turbine Pump technology virtually eliminates fuel pulsation, noise, and reduces hot-start problems
Cases Per Pallet (ORLY):
Electric Or Mechanical:
Gaskets Included (Fuel Pump):
In Tank Or External:
Mounting Hardware Included:
New Or Remanufacured:
1 Module Assembly
Unit(s) per Car Qty (ORLY):
Prop 65 Warning Label Required?: