Replacing the Tire Pressure Monitoring System Sensor on your 2018 Chevrolet Spark? The ACDelco TPMS171K is a genuine replacement, with the fit of an Original Equipment part.
ACDelco Professional Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensors (TPMS) are battery powered sensors, mounted on the inside of the wheel, and are a high quality replacement for many vehicles on the road today. This sensor monitors your vehicle's tire pressure and warns you when your tire pressure goes below 25% of the suggested pressure. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), a U.S. Federal Agency, requires that new cars and light trucks be equipped with TPMS for 2008 model year and newer vehicles. These premium aftermarket replacement components are manufactured to meet your expectations for fit, form, and function. WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Features and Benefits:
- Manufactured to meet expectations for fit, form, and function
- Professional, premium aftermarket replacement
- Provides the performance and dependability you expect from ACDelco
- Make sure to get your tire pressure sensor checked if you ever get a flat tire. It is also important that tire valve components be replaced whenever a tire is removed from the wheel. This will restore proper sealing of the sensor and ensure the integrity of the TPMS sensor and valve.
- Correctly functioning TPMS can help with:
- – Braking distances
- – Risk of hydroplaning
- – Tire life
Gasket Or Seal Included:
Mounting Hardware Included:
Real Time Pressure Signal Transmission:
Universal Or Specific Fit:
24 Months/Unlimited Miles Warranty (Parts Only). Please see ACDelco.com for more details