Replacing the HVAC Refrigerant Temperature Sensor Connector on your vehicle? The ACDelco PT1175 is a genuine replacement, with the fit of an Original Equipment part.
ACDelco GM Original Equipment Multi-Purpose Wire Connectors are durable to withstand tough conditions under your hood, wheel hub, and chassis. These wire connectors are the GM recommended replacement for your GM vehicles original wire harness connector. These original equipment multi-purpose wire connectors have been manufactured to fit your GM vehicle, providing the same performance, durability, and service life you expect from General Motors.
Built to exacting specifications, and extensively tested, ACDelco Auto Wires and Auto Cables includes our Original Equipment line for GM vehicles and a select offering of premium aftermarket Professional products for GM and non-GM vehicles. ACDelco Wires and Cables include high-quality spark plug wire sets, battery cables, pigtail connectors, lamp sockets and trailer connectors.
Get the GM quality you know and trust with ACDelco GM Original Equipment Wires and Cables products. Stay with the brand of parts your vehicle came with and get peace of mind that the fit, form, and function is up to the high standards and specifications of General Motors. ACDelco GM Original Equipment Wires and Cables are engineered for virtually every model of GM car, light duty truck, and sport utility vehicle.
Features and Benefits:
- Connectors allow for more efficient, less costly wiring harness repairs on all GM vehicles
- GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicles original factory component
- Manufactured to GM OE specification for fit, form, and function
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE
- Protective outer coverings protect against even the toughest conditions
- Step 1: Align the terminal and pull the wire from the back of the connector in order to seat the terminal.
- Step 2: If necessary, cut the new wire to proper length and splice with existing circuit.
- Step 3: If the connector is outside of the passenger compartment, apply dielectric grease to the connector.
- Step 4: Install the TPA, CPA and/or the secondary locks.
- Terminal Installation:
Good Maintenance Chart 1:
ACDelco; GM OE; GM Original Equipment; Original Equipment; Terminal; Replacement Part; Electrical Part; Car Care; Electrical Connector; Wiring Connector; Aftermarket Part; CONNECTOR KIT,WRG HARN; CONNECTOR KIT,WRG RPR; CONNECTOR,(W/LEADS); CONNECTOR,AUX HARN; CONNECTOR,INLINE-WRG; CONNECTOR,WRG HARN; PLUG,WRG HARN CONN; RELAY,P/SEAT BTM ADJR WRG HARN; RETAINER,ECM WRG HARN CONN; SEAL,AIR DRYER
Wiring Harness Length:
Wiring Harness Length:
24 Month / Unlimited Mile Limited Warranty on parts sold on or after 04/01/18. (Parts Only) Please see ACDelco.com for more details.