Replacing the Battery on your vehicle? The ACDelco LN1AGM is a genuine replacement, with the fit of an Original Equipment part.
ACDelco Gold (Professional) Automotive AGM Batteries are a high quality alternative to Original Equipment (OE) parts. These batteries have high cycling capabilities, are remarkably charge-receptive, and are necessary for 'start/stop' vehicle applications. The Absorbed Glass Mat design is 100% leak and spill proof because the Electrolyte is permanently held in the glass mat separator instead of free flowing within each cell. Oxygen recombination reduces water loss and reassures maintenance-free performance. ACDelco Professional Automotive AGM Batteries have longer life expectancy in traditional vehicle applications, due to a maintained pressure on the plates which significantly reduces the amount of active mass lost from the grid. ACDelco Professional Automotive AGM Batteries also have a 36 month Free Replacement Period. ACDelco Gold (Professional) parts are manufactured to meet your expectations for fit, form, and function, making them a smart choice for General Motors vehicles, as well as most makes and models, including special applications. These high-quality parts are backed by General Motors. Some ACDelco Gold parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco Professional. PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Battery posts, terminals and related accessories contain lead and lead compounds, chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. Batteries also contain other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer. Wash hands after handling.
Features and Benefits:
- 100% Electrical short tested to minimize early failures
- Calcium Lead positive grid, maximizes conductivity and allows for low resistance
- Enhanced life alloy/Silver Calcium stamped alloy increases cycle life and improves performance
- High density negative paste, improves performance and increases battery life
- Manufactured to meet specifications for fit, form, and function for General Motors vehicles as well as most makes and models
- Precision manufactured ribbed case that is 100% pressure tested, helps avoid future leaks and adds strength and rigidity
- Premium aftermarket replacement part
- Robust Envelope Separator with puncture-resistant back, allows for increased acid circulation and prevents shorts. Improved acid circulation, helps the battery to remain cool, and extend battery life.
- Some ACDelco Gold parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco Professional
- Vent cap design that resists acid leakage
Cold Cranking Amperage:
36 Month Warranty AGM
Positive Terminal Location:
Top Right Front
12 Volts (Direct Current)
36 Month Free Replacement / Limited Warranty (Parts Only). Please see ACDelco.com for more details.