Replacing the Disc Brake Caliper Guide Pin Kit on your vehicle? The ACDelco 84862000 is a genuine replacement, with the fit of an Original Equipment part.
The ACDelco GM Original Equipment Disc Brake Caliper Guide Pin Kit contains GM-recommended replacements for your vehicle's original components. This kit includes the necessary bolts, fasteners, bushings, and other hardware where applicable for your vehicle's disc brake caliper applications, which have been manufactured to fit your GM vehicle, providing the same performance, durability, and service life you expect from General Motors. WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Get the GM quality you know and trust with ACDelco GM Original Equipment Brakes. Stay with the parts brand your GM vehicle came with and get peace of mind that the fit, form, and function is up to the high standards and specifications of General Motors. ACDelco GM Original Equipment Brakes are engineered for virtually every make and model of GM car, light duty truck, and sport utility vehicle.
Features and Benefits:
- GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicle's original factory component
- Manufactured with GM Original Equipment specification for fit, form, and function
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE
- The following inspections and maintenance procedures can help prevent potential brake problems.
- – Calipers and wheel cylinders should be checked every brake inspection and serviced or replaced as required.
- – Check brake fluid level at every oil change. Replace fluid according to owner's manual recommendations.
- – Check the thickness of your brake pads.
- – Inspect the brake lines for rust, punctures, or visible leaks (You may be able to do this, but consult a qualified technician if necessary).
- The following should be conducted by a qualified technician:
- – Inspection of brake lining and pads for wear or contamination by brake fluid or grease.
- – Inspection of the brake hoses for brittleness or cracking.
- – Inspection of wheel bearings and grease seals.
- – Parking brake adjustments (as needed).
24 Month / Unlimited Mile Limited Warranty (Parts Only). Please see ACDelco.com for more details.