Replacing the Rack and Pinion Assembly on your vehicle? The ACDelco 84462327 is a genuine replacement, with the fit of an Original Equipment part.
ACDelco GM Original Equipment Rack and Pinion Assemblies convert the rotation of your vehicles steering column to the side-to-side motion needed to steer its front or rear wheels, and are GM-recommended replacements for your vehicles original components. These original equipment rack and pinion assemblies have been manufactured to fit your GM vehicle, providing the same performance, durability, and service life you expect from General Motors.
Stay with the parts brand your General Motors vehicle came with and get the quality you know and trust with ACDelco GM Original Equipment Steering and Driveline parts. ACDelco GM OE replacement parts give you the peace of mind that the fit, form, and function is up to the high standards and specifications of General Motors. ACDelco GM Original Equipment Steering and Driveline parts are manufactured for many makes and models of GM car, light duty truck, and sport utility vehicle.
Features and Benefits:
- Converts steering column rotation into side-to-side motion needed to steer wheels
- GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicles original factory component
- Manufactured to GM OE specification for fit, form, and function
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE
- Have your vehicle inspected if it exhibits any of the following symptoms:
- – A shimmy or shake in the steering wheel
- – Heavy or unresponsive steering at low speeds or during parking lot maneuvers
- – Service power steering system light illuminating in the driver information center
- – Steering wheel not returning to center properly
- – Unusual noise when turning the steering wheel
- For hydraulic power steering systems:
- – Wet spots/fluid stains on the ground beneath the vehicle
- If you live in areas that experience harsh winter weather, have the entire steering system inspected before winter arrives.
- – Especially have the inner and outer tie rods inspected for grease leaks and excessive lash or play
24 Month / Unlimited Mile Limited Warranty on parts sold on or after 04/01/18. (Parts Only) Please see ACDelco.com for more details.