Replacing the Shock Absorber on your vehicle? The ACDelco 84452907 is a genuine replacement, with the fit of an Original Equipment part.
ACDelco GM Original Equipment Shock Absorbers are GM-recommended replacements for your vehicles original components. Shock absorbers help absorb and dampen road input into your vehicles suspension, helping provide proper feel and control of your vehicle. These original equipment shock absorbers have been manufactured to fit your GM vehicle, providing the same performance, durability and service life you expect from General Motors.
Stay with the parts brand your General Motors vehicle came with and get the quality you know and trust with ACDelco GM Original Equipment Suspension Components. ACDelco GM OE replacement parts give you the peace of mind that the fit, form, and function is up to the high standards and specifications of General Motors. ACDelco GM Original Equipment Suspension Components are manufactured for many makes and models of GM car, light duty truck, and sport utility vehicle.
Features and Benefits:
- GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicles original factory component
- Helps absorb and dampen road input into your vehicles suspension
- Manufactured to GM OE specification for fit, form, and function
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE
- Your vehicles shocks slowly deteriorate over time, though this wear is normally difficult to detect. Worn shocks can also cause additional wear to other vehicle components, so to maximize your vehicles ride comfort, it is recommended to inspect your vehicles shocks every year. Be sure to always refer to your Vehicle Owners manual for additional vehicle maintenance practices. Potentially affected components include but are not limited to:
- – Ball joints and other suspension components
- – Brakes
- – Tires
- To inspect your shocks to gauge wear, check for:
- – Bent or scratched piston rod
- – Broken mounts
- – Broken, damaged, or missing mounting hardware
- – Cupped tire wear
- – Damaged spring seat, spring, and spring isolator
- – Dented reservoir tube
- – Leaking oil or wetness along the body of the shock or strut
Coil Over Springs Included:
Lower Mount Type:
2 Hole T Bar
Limited Lifetime Warranty on parts sold on or after 04/01/18. (Parts Only)Please see ACDelco.com for more details.