Replacing the Suspension Strut Assembly on your vehicle? The ACDelco 84447271 is a genuine replacement, with the fit of an Original Equipment part.
ACDelco GM Original Equipment Suspension Struts are similar to standard shock absorbers, but have the added function of maintaining part of the suspension design. These original equipment struts are GM-recommended replacements for your vehicles original components and have been manufactured to fit your GM vehicle, providing the same performance, durability, and service life you expect from General Motors.
Stay with the parts brand your General Motors vehicle came with and get the quality you know and trust with ACDelco GM Original Equipment Suspension Components. ACDelco GM OE replacement parts give you the peace of mind that the fit, form, and function is up to the high standards and specifications of General Motors. ACDelco GM Original Equipment Suspension Components are manufactured for many makes and models of GM car, light duty truck, and sport utility vehicle.
Features and Benefits:
- GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicles original factory component
- Manufactured to GM OE specification for fit, form, and function
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE
- Your vehicles struts slowly deteriorate over time, though this wear is normally difficult to detect. To maximize your vehicles ride comfort, it is recommended to inspect your vehicles struts every year. Worn struts can also cause additional wear to other vehicle components. Potential affected components may include:
- – Ball joints
- – Brakes
- – Stabilizer bar
- – Stabilizer links
- – Tires
- To inspect your struts to gauge wear, check for:
- – Bent or scratched piston rod
- – Broken mounts
- – Broken, damaged, or missing mounting hardware
- – Cupped tire wear
- – Damaged spring seat, spring, and spring isolator
- – Damaged strut bearing
- – Leaking oil or wetness along the body of the shock or strut
- – Severely dented reservoir tube
Limited Lifetime Warranty on parts sold on or after 04/01/18. (Parts Only)Please see ACDelco.com for more details.