Replacing the Alternator on your vehicle? The ACDelco 84143541 is a genuine replacement, with the fit of an Original Equipment part.
ACDelco GM Original Equipment Light Duty Alternators have components that are newly manufactured, and are GM-recommended replacement for your vehicles original alternator. Alternators provide power to the vehicle's electrical systems and charge the battery while the engine is running. These original equipment alternators have been manufactured to fit your GM vehicle, providing the same performance, durability, and service life you expect from General Motors.
Stay with the parts brand your General Motors vehicle came with and get the quality you know and trust with ACDelco GM Original Equipment Starters and Alternators. ACDelco GM OE replacement parts give you the peace of mind that the fit, form, and function is up to the high standards and specifications of General Motors. ACDelco GM Original Equipment Starter and Alternators are manufactured for virtually every model of GM car, light duty truck, and sport utility vehicle.
Features and Benefits:
- 100% newly manufactured as an exact replacement for your GM vehicles original alternator
- Components are tested to meet original specification requirements for remarkable durability
- GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicles original factory component
- Manufactured to GM OE specifications for fit, form, and function
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE
- – It is also important that all electrical connections are kept clean and firmly attached, which will make sure the battery is being properly charged by the alternator.
- – There is a cooling fan in most alternators to keep it from overheating. Making sure that the fan is clean will help the fan and alternator run properly.
Comparison Chart 1:
Decoupled Or Clutch Pulley:
External Fan Included:
External Regulator Included:
New Or Remanufactured:
Pulley Belt Type:
Pulley Groove Quantity:
12 Volts (Direct Current)
24 Month / Unlimited Mile Limited Warranty on parts sold on or after 04/01/18. (Parts Only) Please see ACDelco.com for more details.