Replacing the Serpentine Belt on your 2018 Dodge Durango? The ACDelco 6K820 is a genuine replacement, with the fit of an Original Equipment part.
ACDelco Professional, premium aftermarket V-Ribbed Advanced Technology Belts serve as replacement belts for accessory belt drive systems (ABDS) and other serpentine belt applications. They are designed using advanced manufacturing technology and premium EPDM rubber construction to provide customers with superior accessory belt drive systems (ABDS) and new-vehicle-type performance. These premium aftermarket replacement v-ribbed advanced technology belts are manufactured to meet your expectations for fit, form, and function. WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Built to meet the latest demands, ACDelco's Belts and Hoses line includes automotive belts and hoses, tensioners, pulleys, and kits. ACDelco offers a wide variety of Professional premium, aftermarket parts, and a select offering of GM Original Equipment Belts that fit a variety of vehicles on the road today.
When it comes to replacing your Belts, ACDelco offers a full line of Professional, premium aftermarket Belt products. To help make part replacement simple and precise, ACDelco also offers pulleys, tensioners, and kits. ACDelco Professional, premium aftermarket belts fit both GM and Non GM vehicles.
Features and Benefits:
- Able to operate and accept misalignment in the accessory belt drive systems (ABDS) far greater than other serpentine belts
- Is the belt of choice by professional technicians, lasting 50% to 60% longer than retail belts (low priced belts sold at car part stores)
- Its flexible construction allows the belt to withstand billions of topside and backside bends resulting in a long belt life
- Its precision dimension control of rib profile transmits load efficiently throughout the accessory belt drive systems (ABDS) allowing components to operate at optimum levels
- Made with temperature and crack resistant EPDM rubber for a long life and quiet, dependable performance
- Manufactured using quality materials to help provide long life, minimize noise, reduce loss of tension, and solve problem applications
- – Check for proper belt tension after 500 to 1,000 miles following belt installation. Recheck often, at least twice a year or every 6,000 miles.
- – Do not use belt dressings to stop belt slippage or noise. These are oil based and may cause belt deterioration.
- – Never twist a belt more than 90 degrees during inspection. This may damage the tensile cords and cause premature failure.
- – Replace V-belts after 3 to 4 years, or every 36,000 to 48,000 miles.
- – Replace serpentine belts every 60,000 - 100,000 miles. Check vehicle's owner's manual.
- – Use an approved tension gauge to check belt tension.
13/16 in x 82 1/2 in
Limited Lifetime as long as original purchaser owns vehicle. (Parts Only)