Replacing the Diesel Glow Plug on your 2018 Chevrolet Cruze? The ACDelco 65G is a genuine replacement, with the fit of an Original Equipment part.
ACDelco Professional Glow Plugs are specially designed to give diesel engines the heat they need for cold starts, and are the high quality replacement ideal for many vehicles on the road today. They maintain ignition in all cylinders, optimizing throttle response. These premium aftermarket replacement glow plugs are manufactured to meet or exceed your expectations for fit, form, and function.
When it comes to replacing your spark and glow plugs, ACDelco offers a full line of Professional premium aftermarket and Specialty spark and glow plug products. Whether you are choosing from our Iridium, Double Platinum, RAPIDFIRE Single Platinum, Conventional, Glow Plug, Marine, or Outdoor Power Equipment lines, you will know that you are getting a centurys worth of experience and know-how packed into that plug. ACDelco Professional premium aftermarket and Specialty spark and glow plugs fit both GM and non-GM vehicles.
When it comes to replacing your spark plugs, ACDelco offers a full line of Professional, premium aftermarket Spark Plug products. Choose from our Iridium, Double Platinum, RAPIDFIRE Single Platinum, Conventional, Marine, and Outdoor Power Equipment lines depending on your performance needs. Diesel vehicle owners can also get the ACDelco advantage with our high-quality Glow Plugs. ACDelco Professional, premium aftermarket spark and glow plugs fit both GM and non-GM vehicles.
Features and Benefits:
- Designed to give diesel engines the heat they need for cold starts
- Full range of reaches - from 21 mm to 40 mm - to meet chamber requirements in a wide variety of applications
- GN-type regulating coil
- Self-regulating to control electrical flow from the battery as temperatures rise to avoid overheating
- Apply dielectric grease into the boot area to reduce the chance of exterior tracking on the buttress tower of the spark plug. This grease also promotes a good heat transfer between the spark terminal screw and boot terminal.
- Before installing new spark plugs, use a gap guide to make sure your new spark plugs have the correct gap. NOTE: ACDelco Professional Iridium Spark Plugs are pre-gapped during manufacturing. Never attempt to gap an ACDelco Professional Iridium Spark Plug. You could damage the spark plug. Replace any incorrectly gapped ACDelco Professional Iridium Spark Plugs with plugs that are correctly gapped.
- Brush or air blast dirt away from the well areas before removing spark plugs. CAUTION: Use goggles to protect eyes from debris when applying compressed air to spark plug wells.
- Grasp the spark plug boot and gently rotate it 90 degrees counterclockwise. Pull the spark plug boot and cable away from the spark plug. If necessary, use a spark plug boot removing tool. DO NOT grab or violently pull spark plug cables.
- Install spark plugs or glow plugs to the proper torque per the manufacturers specification.
- Remove each spark plug and place each one in a tray by cylinder number. This will help identify and relate any unusual condition to the cylinder involved.
- Use the correct deep socket size to loosen each spark plug one or two turns. NOTE: To remove spark plugs from aluminum heads, allow the engine to cool. The heat of the engine, in combination with a spark plug that is still hot, may cause the spark plug threads to strip the cylinder head upon removal.
- Visually inspect spark plugs for signs of wear. Follow these steps for removing spark plugs for inspection, servicing or replacement:
24 Month / Unlimited Mile Limited Warranty on parts sold on or after 04/01/18. (Parts Only) Please see ACDelco.com for more details.