Replacing the Battery Switch Cable on your vehicle? The ACDelco 4SX33-1S is a genuine replacement, with the fit of an Original Equipment part. USE WITH 4SW32A (B)
ACDelco GM Original Equipment Battery Cables are high quality copper electric cables that connect the vehicle battery to the electrical system. The battery cables have cast lead terminal connections at the battery end of the cables. The battery cables carry the electrical current to and from the battery during starting and charging. These original equipment battery cables have been manufactured to fit your GM vehicle, providing the same performance, durability, and service life you expect from General Motors. PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Battery posts, terminals and related accessories contain lead and lead compounds, chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer,birth defects and other reproductive harm. Batteries also contain other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer. Wash hands after handling.
Built to exacting specifications, and extensively tested, ACDelco Auto Wires and Auto Cables includes our Original Equipment line for GM vehicles and a select offering of premium aftermarket Professional products for GM and non-GM vehicles. ACDelco Wires and Cables include high-quality spark plug wire sets, battery cables, pigtail connectors, lamp sockets and trailer connectors.
Get the GM quality you know and trust with ACDelco GM Original Equipment Wires and Cables products. Stay with the brand of parts your vehicle came with and get peace of mind that the fit, form, and function is up to the high standards and specifications of General Motors. ACDelco GM Original Equipment Wires and Cables are engineered for virtually every model of GM car, light duty truck, and sport utility vehicle.
Features and Benefits:
- Casting overlaps cable insulation to protect cable from corrosion, which is the primary cause of cable failure
- Common strand size provides high strand count to improve conductor flexibility
- Features durable outside insulation to help protect the copper cable from severe under hood conditions, such as oil, acid, heat, ozone, and road splash
- GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicles original factory component
- Include factory crimped copper alloy cable terminals to ensure electrical connectivity and durability not found with emergency type bolt-on or spliced battery cable terminals
- Manufactured to GM OE specification for fit, form, and function
- Meets SAE J1127 requirements and is rated for continuous use temperatures up to 257 degrees Fahrenheit (125 degrees Celsius) for safety and dependability
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE
- Steel skeleton embedded in casting for more reliable electrical connection
- Inspect the battery cables and posts for good connections and/or signs of corrosion. Clean them if needed. When working around a battery, always make sure to take the appropriate safety precautions.
- Step 1: Align the terminal and pull the wire from the back of the connector in order to seat the terminal.
- Step 2: If necessary, cut the new wire to proper length and splice with existing circuit.
- Step 3: If the connector is outside of the passenger compartment, apply dielectric grease to the connector.
- Step 4: Install the TPA, CPA and/or the secondary locks.
- Terminal Installation:
Good Maintenance Chart 1:
ACDelco; GM OE; GM Original Equipment; ACDelco GM Original Equipment; ACDelco Professional; ACDelco GM OE Wire and Cable; ACDelco Wire and Cable; ACDelco Battery Cable; Battery Cable; Battery to Battery Cable; Starter Wire; ACDelco GM Original Equipment Battery Cable; ACDelco GM OE Battery Cable; ACDelco GM Original Equipment Positive Battery Cable; ACDelco GM OE Positive Battery Cable; ACDelco GM Original Equipment Negative Battery Cable; ACDelco GM OE Negative Battery Cable; ACDelco GM Original Equipment Positive Battery to Battery Cable; ACDelco GM OE Positive Battery to Battery Cable; ACDelco Professional Battery Cable; ACDelco Professional Positive Battery Cable; ACDelco Professional Negative Battery Cable; ACDelco Battery; ACDelco Professional Battery; ACDelco Advantage Battery; ACDelco Professional Starter Wires; ACDelco GM OE Starter Wires; ACDelco GM Original Equipment Starter Wires; CABLE,BAT BOOS POS; CABLE,GEN BAT POS & NEG; CABLE,AUX BAT NEG; CABLE,BAT NEG; CABLE,BAT NEG (36 V); CABLE,BAT POS & NEG; RELAY,AUX BAT; CABLE,AUX BAT POS; CABLE,AUX BAT POS (RH PROC); CABLE,BAT POS; CABLE,BAT POS & NEG; CABLE,BAT POS (36 V); WIRE,AUX BAT; CABLE,BAT POS CBL EXTN; CABLE,ACSRY BAT NEG; CABLE,BAT NEG CBL EXTN; CABLE,GEN BAT JPR; CABLE,STRTR GND; CABLE,STRTR SOL; HARNESS,IGN COIL WRG; WIRE,IGN COIL; WIRE,LEAD
24 Month / Unlimited Mile Limited Warranty on parts sold on or after 04/01/18. (Parts Only) Please see ACDelco.com for more details.