Replacing the Suspension Control Arm on your vehicle? The ACDelco 45K5011 is a genuine replacement, with the fit of an Original Equipment part. ARM RR SUSP LWR CON (B)
ACDelco Professional Control Arms are the high quality replacement ideal for many vehicles on the road today. Control arms connect your vehicles steering knuckle to its frame, and allow the suspension to move, keeping the vertical motion of your vehicles wheels synchronized in relation to its body. These premium aftermarket replacement components are manufactured to meet your expectations for fit, form, and function.
ACDelco offers a full line of Professional, premium aftermarket Chassis Parts to keep vehicles riding and handling like new. With competitive warranty coverage and products covering all major chassis systems and alignment products for many vehicles on the road today, its no wonder the pros rely on ACDelco Professional, premium aftermarket Chassis Parts.
Features and Benefits:
- Coated to help with corrosion resistance and long life
- Full-ball type studs use cold-formed manufacturing to help maintain close tolerances
- Greaseable design for long life
- Painted/E-coated to help with rust prevention
- Premium advanced technology product used on fleet and light truck applications
- Premium material provides performance and durability
- Professional, premium aftermarket replacement
- Undergo impact, wear, and fatigue testing to help provide quality and durability
- – Inspect or have your control arms inspected for signs of wear. Exposure to harsh driving conditions, like potholes or bumpy road surfaces, can place stress on your vehicles control arms. Over time these stresses can cause the bushings of your control arms to wear out or loosen, possibly causing excessive tire wear, noise in the suspension system, or extra play in the steering system. Accidents may also result in bent control arms, hindering your handling capabilities. Inspect your control arms regularly, following exposure to events that may harm the component, or when you experience signs of control arm wear.
- – Installing a new control arm affects the alignment of your vehicle. It is necessary to perform a front wheel alignment after any control arm replacement.
Grease Fitting Included:
Mounting Hardware Included:
Limited Lifetime Warranty (Parts Only). Please see ACDelco.com for more details.