Replacing the Suspension Control Arm Bushing on your 2012 Ram 1500? The ACDelco 45G10056 is a genuine replacement, with the fit of an Original Equipment part.
ACDelco Professional Suspension Control Arm Bushings are the high quality replacement ideal for many vehicles on the road today. These control arm bushings isolate the control arm from your vehicles frame. These premium aftermarket replacement components are manufactured to meet your expectations for fit, form, and function.
ACDelco offers a full line of Professional, premium aftermarket Chassis Parts to keep vehicles riding and handling like new. With competitive warranty coverage and products covering all major chassis systems and alignment products for many vehicles on the road today, its no wonder the pros rely on ACDelco Professional, premium aftermarket Chassis Parts.
Features and Benefits:
- Engineered to meet your expectations for fit, form, and function
- Manufactured at TS 16949-certified facilities to ensure consistent high-quality
- Metal sleeve/rubber bushing design supports proper alignment, stability, and durability
- Premium, high-quality aftermarket component
- Provides the performance and dependability you expect from ACDelco
- Consider whether a wheel alignment will be needed after bushing replacement. In some cases, it may be necessary to replace your vehicles control arm in order to replace the control arm bushing. Installing a new control arm can interfere with the alignment of your vehicle, so a full four-wheel vehicle alignment is recommended should the control arm be replaced.
- Inspect or have your control arm bushings inspected regularly, following exposure to events that may harm the components, or when you experience signs of bushing wear.
- Replace your vehicles control arm bushings as a set when possible, particularly if your vehicle has been subjected to heavy use.
Rubber and Steel
Limited Lifetime Warranty (Parts Only). Please see ACDelco.com for more details.