Replacing the Suspension Stabilizer Bar Link on your 2016 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque? The ACDelco 45G10004 is a genuine replacement, with the fit of an Original Equipment part.
ACDelco Professional Suspension Stabilizer Bar Links connect your vehicles stabilizer bar to the control arm or strut, and are the high quality replacement ideal for many vehicles on the road today. These premium aftermarket replacement components are manufactured to meet your expectations for fit, form, and function.
ACDelco offers a full line of Professional, premium aftermarket Chassis Parts to keep vehicles riding and handling like new. With competitive warranty coverage and products covering all major chassis systems and alignment products for many vehicles on the road today, its no wonder the pros rely on ACDelco Professional, premium aftermarket Chassis Parts.
Features and Benefits:
- CNC-machined shell leads to high-quality, precision-made performance and additional strength
- Coated for corrosion resistance and long life
- Constant-torque pivot joints for improved performance
- Dust boot is attached to reduce contamination
- Full-ball stud maximizes performance
- Greaseable design for long life
- Heat-treated forgings
- Performance-enhancing low-friction design
- Polyurethane dust boot resists cracking, splitting, and dry rot
- Undergo extreme impact, wear, and fatigue testing to ensure quality and durability
- Wrench-flats for easy installation
- Inspect or have your stabilizer bar links inspected: a worn stabilizer bar link can impede the proper function of your vehicles suspension system. Looseness in link ends may be present without the noises that often signal link wear, and part replacement is recommended should you find this loosening. Should the stabilizer bar links be replaced, stabilizer bar bushings should also be inspected and replaced as needed. Inspect your stabilizer bar links regularly, following exposure to events that may harm the component, or when you experience signs of stabilizer bar link wear.
- Vehicle alignment will not always be necessary following stabilizer bar link replacement. Unless you must remove other suspension components, replacing the stabilizer bar, its bushings, or its end links should not require a wheel alignment following installation.
Limited Lifetime Warranty (Parts Only). Please see ACDelco.com for more details.