Replacing the Power Steering Pump Seal Kit on your 2004 GMC Yukon XL 1500? The ACDelco 36-351160 is a genuine replacement, with the fit of an Original Equipment part.
An ACDelco Professional, premium aftermarket Power Steering Pump Seal Kit includes housing O-rings, external reservoir O-rings, pressure union O-ring fittings, and a drive shaft seal for ACDelco Professional Power Steering Pumps. The parts in these power steering pump seal kits are high quality replacements for many vehicles on the road today and meet the performance standards you would expect from ACDelco. WARNING: Using this product can expose you to 1,3-Butadiene, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ACDelco Professional Power Steering Products are the ideal replacement parts when you need uncompromising quality and solid value. From newly manufactured power steering hoses, seals, and steering pump rebuild kits, to remanufactured power steering pumps, rack and pinion assemblies, and integral steering gears, ACDelco Professional Power Steering Products offers a full line of Professional, premium aftermarket steering products to make part replacement simple and precise. Turn to ACDelco Professional Power Steering Products for high-quality, long-lasting components for GM vehicles as well as a wide range of other vehicles on the road today.
Features and Benefits:
- Manufactured to meet expectations for fit, form, and funtion
- Provides the performance and dependability you expect from ACDelco
- Replacing pertinent components with a set of high-quality aftermarket power steering pump parts can help fix issues without the cost of purchasing and installing a completely new pump
- – After any service of the power steering system, always bleed the air from the system and verify proper system operation. An accurate fluid level cannot be obtained unless air is bled from the steering system. The air in the fluid may cause pump cavitation noise as well as pump damage over a period of time.
- – Always check the specific manufacturer's service information for the correct power steering fluid to use. Different fluids are specified by manufacturers to meet the operating requirements of their power steering systems. On some modern steering systems, brake fluids or transmission fluids may not be compatible with pump components. Using the wrong fluid could cause hose and seal damage as well as fluid leaks.
- – Check power steering fluid levels periodically and add fluid when necessary.
- – Have your vehicle inspected if it exhibits any of the following symptoms: unusual noise when turning the steering wheel, a shimmy or shake in the steering wheel, heavy or unresponsive steering at low speeds or during parking lot maneuvers, and/or the steering wheel does not return to center properly.
- – If you live in areas that experience harsh winter weather, have the entire steering system inspected before winter arrives to help ensure safer driving.
- – It is a good idea to replace O-rings when doing any steering system service.
- – Keep in mind that fluid color is not an indication of fluid condition.
Original Equipment Replacement:
24 Month / Unlimited Mile Limited Warranty (Parts Only). Please see ACDelco.com for more details.