Replacing the Ignition Coil Lead Wire on your vehicle? The ACDelco 358E is a genuine replacement, with the fit of an Original Equipment part.
ACDelco GM Original Equipment Ignition Coil Lead Wires are induction coils in a vehicle's ignition system that send power from the battery through the spark plugs to ignite the fuel in the engine cylinders, and are GM-recommended replacements for your vehicle's original components. These original equipment ignition coil lead wires have been manufactured to fit your GM vehicle, providing the same performance, durability, and service life you expect from General Motors. WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Features and Benefits:
- Form fitting boots on each end prevent moisture from entering the coil or distributor
- GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicle's original factory component
- Insulated to help protect the interior conductor wire
- Manufactured to GM OE specification for fit, form, and function
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE
- – Before purchasing and installing an ignition coil lead wire, make sure it is the correct size and fit for your vehicle.
- – Regularly inspect ignition coil lead wire for signs of damage or wear, and replace them if signs of damage are found.
- – Remove wire by grasping end boots, not wire.
Limited Lifetime Warranty (Parts Only). Please see ACDelco.com for more details