ACDelco Gold (Professional) NEW Starters are the high quality alternative to Original Equipment (OE) parts. Key components are lubricated to help ensure improved performance and long life reliability even in the toughest conditions. Starters have solenoids that are computer tested for contact life, coil balance, and pull strength, drive gears/clutches assembled under tight specifications for even greater peace of mind. ACDelco Gold (Professional) parts are manufactured to meet your expectations for fit, form, and function, making them a smart choice for General Motors vehicles, as well as most makes and models, including special applications. These high-quality parts are backed by General Motors. Some ACDelco Gold parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco Professional. ⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Features and Benefits:
- All components are 100% NEW to provide improved performance
- All dimensions, key mounting surfaces, and contact points are gauged and measured to ensure proper fit
- Computer tested for solenoid contact life, coil balance, and pull strength, and the drive gears/clutches are assembled under tight specifications for even greater peace of mind
- Engineering enhancements to internal components provide the latest, most efficient unit for your vehicle
- Key components are greased to ensure long term reliability in harsh conditions
- Manufactured to meet specifications for fit, form, and function for General Motors vehicles as well as most makes and models
- NEW units are manufactured under the guidelines of ISO Quality Standards to ensure consistent quality
- Premium aftermarket replacement part
- Some ACDelco Gold parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco Professional
Wound Field Direct Drive
Mounting Bolt Hole Quantity:
Mounting Flange to End of Case:
Mounting Flange to Pinion End at Rest:
Mounting Hardware Included:
Mounting Shims Included:
Nose Cone Material:
Nose Cone Type:
Features and Benefits:
- – Check electrical connections, making sure they are kept clean.
- – It is very important to try and keep the starter area clean from leaking car fluids or any other debris that may be near it.
- – Keeping all connections clean and tight will make sure your starter will crank with full power.
- – Make sure all connections to the battery are firmly attached and in good condition.