Replacing the Alternator on your 2016 Nissan Sentra? The ACDelco 334-2987A is a genuine replacement, with the fit of an Original Equipment part.
ACDelcos Professional Remanufactured Alternators are the high quality replacement ideal for many vehicles on the road today. ACDelcos Professional Remanufactured Alternators use high-quality bearings with high-temp lubricant and double-lipped rubber seals. Rotors and stators are electronically tested and then sealed with secondary insulating coating. Remanufacturing alternators is an industry standard practice that involves disassembly of existing units, and replacing components that are most prone to wear with new components. Damaged and obsolete parts are replaced and are end of line tested to ensure they perform to ACDelco specifications. In addition, remanufacturing returns components back into service rather than processing as scrap or simply disposing of them. These alternators will provide the same performance, durability, and service life you expect from ACDelco.
When it comes to replacing your starters and alternators, ACDelco offers a full line of Professional, premium aftermarket Starters and Alternator. In addition, ACDelco offers both new and remanufactured options to make part replacement simple and precise. ACDelco Professional, premium aftermarket Starters and Alternators fit your GM vehicle, as well as a wide range of other vehicles on the road today.
Features and Benefits:
- Alternators use high-quality bearings with high-temp lubricant and double-lipped rubber seals, reducing friction, vibration, and noise
- Performance-tested and inspected to ensure they meet your expectations for quality design and component specifications
- Remanufactured using consistent quality processes; not just rebuilt
- Rotors and stators are electronically tested and then sealed with secondary insulating coating to help prevent shorts
- – It is also important that all electrical connections are kept clean and firmly attached, which will make sure the battery is being properly charged by the alternator.
- – There is a cooling fan in most alternators to keep it from overheating. Making sure that the fan is clean will help the fan and alternator run properly.
Remanufactured - Not for sale where imports are restricted. Centigrade, Celsius
Comparison Chart 1:
Decoupled Or Clutch Pulley:
Pulley Belt Type:
Pulley Groove Quantity:
12 Volts (Direct Current)
24 Month / Unlimited Mile Limited Warranty on parts sold on or after 04/01/18. (Parts Only) Please see ACDelco.com for more details.