Replacing the Turn Signal Light Bulb on your 2002 Cadillac Escalade EXT? The ACDelco 23757NAK is a genuine replacement, with the fit of an Original Equipment part.
GM Genuine Parts Multi-Purpose Light Bulbs are designed, engineered, and tested to rigorous standards, and are backed by General Motors. These multi-purpose bulbs provide illumination for a variety of purposes and locations in your vehicle, and are commonly incandescent filament bulbs and come in a variety of shapes and base styles. GM Genuine Parts are the true OE parts installed during the production of or validated by General Motors for GM vehicles. Some GM Genuine Parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco GM Original Equipment (OE). WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Features and Benefits:
- GM Engineers design and validate OE parts specifically for your Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, or Cadillac vehicle
- GM Genuine Parts are designed, engineered and tested to rigorous standards, and are backed by General Motors
- GM regularly updates production and service part designs to integrate new materials and technologies
- Provides illumination for visibility and convenience
- Some GM Genuine Parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco GM Original Equipment (OE)
- – Dielectric grease can help protect exterior bulb holders from damaging corrosion.
- – Single filament bulbs in dual-filament bulb holders can cause electrical concerns. Use the appropriate bulb for your vehicle's bulb holder.
12.8 Volts (Direct Current)
Wiring Harness Included:
24 Month / Unlimited Mile Limited Warranty (Parts Only). Please see ACDelco.com for more details.