Replacing the Axle Shaft on your 2016 GMC Canyon? The ACDelco 23471874 is a genuine replacement, with the fit of an Original Equipment part.
Maintain your Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, or Cadillac vehicle with a Genuine GM Parts Drive Shaft. This drive shaft transmits torque and rotation to your vehicle's differential, and is used to connect components of the drive train that cannot be connected directly because of the distance between them. Only Genuine GM Parts are tested to meet GM Original Equipment standards and are designed specifically to fit your vehicle. WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Features and Benefits:
- Connects the vehicle's transmission to the differential
- Designed, engineered, tested, and warranted for GM vehicles
- For proper installation, locate your nearest GM dealer, independent service center, or body shop
- Precise fit for ease of installation
- U-joints attached at the end allow lateral movement and rotation
Fully Open Length:
Inboard Spline Quantity:
New Or Remanufactured:
Outboard Spline Quantity:
Universal Joints Included:
24 Month / Unlimited Mile Limited Warranty (Parts Only). Please see ACDelco.com for more details.