Replacing the Fuel Injector Seal Kit on your vehicle? The ACDelco 217-1635 is a genuine replacement, with the fit of an Original Equipment part. SEAL KIT F (B)
ACDelco GM Original Equipment Fuel Injector Seal Kits contain the necessary seals to service a fuel injector, and are GM-recommended replacements for your vehicle's original components. These seals help provide liquid-tight connections between the fuel injector and related components. These original equipment fuel injector seal kits have been manufactured to fit your GM vehicle, providing the same performance, durability, and service life you expect from General Motors. WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Stay with the parts brand your General Motors vehicle came with and get the quality you know and trust with ACDelco GM Original Equipment Emission parts. ACDelco GM OE replacement parts give you the peace of mind that the fit, form, and function is up to the high standards and specifications of General Motors. ACDelco GM Original Equipment Emission parts are manufactured for many makes and models of GM car, light duty truck, and sport utility vehicle.
Features and Benefits:
- GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicle's original factory component
- Helps provide a seal to prevent fuel leaks
- Helps seal combustion chamber from the elements
- Manufactured to GM OE specification for fit, form, and function
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE
- – Keep fuel filters changed at required intervals.
- – Replace seal if injector is removed and damage is visible.
- – Use approved fuel for your vehicle.
- – Use only approved fuel additives.
24 Month / Unlimited Mile Limited Warranty (Parts Only). Please see ACDelco.com for more details.