Replacing the Vapor Canister Vent Valve on your vehicle? The ACDelco 214-2124 is a genuine replacement, with the fit of an Original Equipment part.
ACDelco GM Original Equipment Vapor Canister Vent Valves are GM-recommended replacements for your vehicle's original components. These valves, when opened, allow air to pass in and out of the vapor canister vent. These original equipment vapor canister vent valves have been manufactured to fit your GM vehicle, providing the same performance, durability, and service life you expect from General Motors. WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Features and Benefits:
- Controls fresh air flow to the canister
- GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicle's original factory component
- Helps control fuel tank pressure
- Manufactured to GM OE specification for fit, form, and function
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE
- Sends fuel vapors to the engine for re-burn
- – Check emissions system at regular intervals.
- – Have the fuel system checked at the first sign of fuel odors.
- – Use approved octane fuel for your vehicle.
End 1 Outside Diameter:
Nylon, Glass Fiber
Mounting Hardware Included:
Universal Or Specific Fit:
24 Months/Unlimited Miles Warranty (Parts Only). Please see ACDelco.com for more details