Replacing the Windshield Wiper Motor Kit on your vehicle? The ACDelco 20785187 is a genuine replacement, with the fit of an Original Equipment part.
GM Genuine Parts Windshield Wiper Motor Kits are designed, engineered, and tested to rigorous standards, and are backed by General Motors. Windshield wiper motor kits include a small electric motor that generates enough force to accelerate the wiper blades across the windshield. GM Genuine Parts are the true OE parts installed during the production of or validated by General Motors for GM vehicles. Some GM Genuine Parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco GM Original Equipment (OE). WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Features and Benefits:
- Adapts original wiper motor to allow for upgrade
- GM Engineers design and validate OE parts specifically for your Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, or Cadillac vehicle
- GM Genuine Parts are designed, engineered and tested to rigorous standards, and are backed by General Motors
- GM regularly updates production and service part designs to integrate new materials and technologies
- Some GM Genuine Parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco GM Original Equipment (OE)
- – Before purchasing and installing a windshield wiper motor, make sure it is the correct size and fit for your vehicle.
- – Clear all debris from wiper arm before operation.
- – Keep ground connection clean for good contact.
- – Keep wiper linkage free of obstructions.
- – Regularly inspect motor for signs of damage or wear, and replace it if signs of damage are found.
- – When replacing the wiper arm, be sure to have the wipers stopped in the park position.
24 Month / Unlimited Mile Limited Warranty (Parts Only). Please see ACDelco.com for more details.