Replacing the Power Steering Pump on your vehicle? The ACDelco 20756715 is a genuine replacement, with the fit of an Original Equipment part.
ACDelco GM Original Equipment Power Steering Pumps generate the hydraulic energy needed for your vehicles power-assisted steering system, and are GM-recommended replacements for your vehicles original components. These original equipment power steering pumps have been manufactured to fit your GM vehicle, providing the same performance, durability, and service life you expect from General Motors.
Stay with the parts brand your General Motors vehicle came with and get the quality you know and trust with ACDelco GM Original Equipment Steering and Driveline parts. ACDelco GM OE replacement parts give you the peace of mind that the fit, form, and function is up to the high standards and specifications of General Motors. ACDelco GM Original Equipment Steering and Driveline parts are manufactured for many makes and models of GM car, light duty truck, and sport utility vehicle.
Features and Benefits:
- GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicles original factory component
- Generate energy need for your vehicles power-assisted steering system
- Manufactured to GM OE specification for fit, form, and function
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE
- Have your vehicle inspected if it exhibits any of the following symptoms:
- – A shimmy or shake in the steering wheel
- – Heavy or unresponsive steering at low speeds or during parking lot maneuvers
- – Unusual noise when turning the steering wheel
- In order to help promote longevity and help reduce the chances of premature pump failure, keep the following in mind:
- – After any service of the power steering system, always bleed the air from the system and verify proper system operation. An accurate fluid level cannot be obtained unless air is bled from the steering system. The air in the fluid may cause pump cavitation noise as well as pump damage over a period of time.
- – Always check the manufacturers service information for the correct power steering fluid to use. Different fluids are specified by the manufacturer to meet the operating requirements of their power steering systems. Using the wrong fluid could cause hose and seal damage as well as fluid leaks.
- – Always follow the manufacturers specific instructions on flushing.
- – Check your vehicles power steering fluid levels periodically, and add fluid when necessary.
- – Flushing the system will help eliminate any residual contaminants from causing future power steering pump failure. Dirty or contaminated fluid may cause low or no pressure from the power steering pump.
- – If you live in areas that experience harsh winter weather, have the entire steering system inspected before winter arrives.
- – Regardless of the original color of new power steering fluid, all fluids will darken in color during use. Fluid color is not necessarily an indicator of fluid condition.
- – Replace O-rings when doing any steering system service, as re-using old O-rings can potentially cause leaks.
New Or Remanufactured:
Pulley Attachment Type:
24 Month / Unlimited Mile Limited Warranty on parts sold on or after 04/01/18. (Parts Only) Please see ACDelco.com for more details.