Get the ACDelco 19316399 Engine Oil Pressure Sensor for your vehicle. Buy now and secure your purchase online!
ACDelco GM Original Equipment Engine Oil Pressure Sensors provide electrical oil pressure signals to the engine control module, and are GM-recommended replacements for your vehicle's original components. They measure the oil pressure in your vehicle's engine and are designed to alert you through the oil pressure gauge or warning lamp if the oil pressure falls below recommended levels. These original equipment engine oil pressure sensors have been manufactured to fit your GM vehicle, providing the same performance, durability, and service life you expect from General Motors. WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Stay with the parts brand your General Motors vehicle came with and get the quality you know and trust with ACDelco GM Original Equipment Emission parts. ACDelco GM OE replacement parts give you the peace of mind that the fit, form, and function is up to the high standards and specifications of General Motors. ACDelco GM Original Equipment Emission parts are manufactured for many makes and models of GM car, light duty truck, and sport utility vehicle.
Features and Benefits:
- Designed to alert the vehicle operator to oil related malfunctions
- GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicle's original factory component
- Manufactured to GM OE specification for fit, form, and function
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE
- – Change the engine oil at required intervals.
- – Keep engine coolant level full to help prevent overheating of the engine.
24 Months/Unlimited Miles Warranty (Parts Only). Please see ACDelco.com for more details