Replacing the ABS Pressure Monitor Switch on your 2004 Cadillac SRX? The ACDelco 19244442 is a genuine replacement, with the fit of an Original Equipment part. SENSOR (B)
ACDelco GM Original Equipment ABS Pressure Monitor Switches maintain hydraulic pressure within the anti-lock brake system. These original equipment switches have been manufactured to fit your GM vehicle, providing the same performance, durability, and service life you expect from General Motors. WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Features and Benefits:
- GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicle's original factory component
- Manufactured with GM Original Equipment specification for fit, form, and function
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE
- The following inspections and maintenance procedures can help prevent potential brake problems.
- – Calipers and wheel cylinders should be checked every brake inspection and serviced or replaced as required.
- – Check brake fluid level at every oil change. Replace fluid according to owner's manual recommendations.
- – Check the thickness of your brake pads.
- – Inspect the brake lines for rust, punctures, or visible leaks (You may be able to do this, but consult a qualified technician if necessary).
- The following should be conducted by a qualified technician:
- – Inspection of brake lining and pads for wear or contamination by brake fluid or grease.
- – Inspection of the brake hoses for brittleness or cracking.
- – Inspection of wheel bearings and grease seals.
- – Parking brake adjustments (as needed).
24 Months/Unlimited Miles Warranty (Parts Only). Please see ACDelco.com for more details