Replacing the Power Window Motor Kit on your vehicle? The ACDelco 19180071 is a genuine replacement, with the fit of an Original Equipment part.
GM Genuine Parts Power Window Motor Kits are designed, engineered, and tested to rigorous standards, and are backed by General Motors. These kits come with the components to replace your power window motor. The power window motor is the electric motor that raises and lowers the windows by driving the window regulator mechanism. GM Genuine Parts are the true OE parts installed during the production of or validated by General Motors for GM vehicles. Some GM Genuine Parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco GM Original Equipment (OE). WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Features and Benefits:
- GM Engineers design and validate OE parts specifically for your Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, or Cadillac vehicle
- GM Genuine Parts are designed, engineered and tested to rigorous standards, and are backed by General Motors
- GM regularly updates production and service part designs to integrate new materials and technologies
- Some GM Genuine Parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco GM Original Equipment (OE)
- This part requires programming and/or special setup procedures. GM Service Information describes the procedures and special tools needed to ensure proper operation in the vehicle
Mounting Hardware Included:
New Or Remanufactured:
Universal Or Specific Fit:
24 Month / Unlimited Mile Limited Warranty (Parts Only). Please see ACDelco.com for more details.