Replacing the Disc Brake Caliper Bushing on your 1997 Chevrolet Malibu? The ACDelco 18K1182 is a genuine replacement, with the fit of an Original Equipment part. BUSHING F (B)
ACDelco Professional Disc Brake Caliper Bushing is a high quality replacement component for your vehicle's disc brake caliper. The disc brake caliper bushing functions to move the caliper back and forth. WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Features and Benefits:
- Includes necessary hardware for easy installation
- Performs to standards required by OE manufacturers ensuring optimal protection, service life, and safety
- Thoroughly manufactured to meet your expectations for fit, form, and function
- The following inspections and maintenance procedures can help prevent potential brake problems:
- – Calipers and wheel cylinders should be checked every brake inspection and serviced or replaced as required.
- – Check brake fluid level at every oil change. Replace fluid according to owner's manual recommendations.
- – Check the thickness of your brake pads.
- – Inspect the brake lines for rust, punctures, or visible leaks (You may be able to do this, but consult a qualified technician if necessary).
- The following should be conducted by a qualified technician:
- – Inspection of brake lining and pads for wear or contamination by brake fluid or grease.
- – Inspection of the brake hoses for brittleness or cracking.
- – Inspection of wheel bearings and grease seals.
- – Parking brake adjustments (as needed).
24 Months/Unlimited Miles Warranty (Parts Only). Please see ACDelco.com for more details