Replacing the Brake Drum on your vehicle? The ACDelco 18B126 is a genuine replacement, with the fit of an Original Equipment part.
ACDelco Professional Brake Drums are constructed with G3000 SAE qualified material for structural integrity and maximum service life. They are tested to ISO/TS 16949 quality system standards and validated for balance to provide better braking performance. Chamfer angle, vane configuration, and plate thickness all follow the OE design, making them a premium aftermarket replacement for your GM and non-GM vehicle. Also, no machining is required. ACDelco Professional Brake Drums are ready to be installed right out of the box. WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Features and Benefits:
- Follows original manufacturers' designs for dispersing heat, helping to prolong pad and rotor life while reducing noise and vibration
- Independently tested with Noise/Vibration/Harshness (NVH) and durability/wear testing; resulting in high quality and reliable products
- Inspected for balance; resulting in smooth brake operation and noise reduction
- The following inspections and maintenance procedures can help prevent potential brake problems:
- – Calipers and wheel cylinders should be checked every brake inspection and serviced or replaced as required.
- – Check brake fluid level at every oil change. Replace fluid according to owner's manual recommendations.
- – Check the thickness of your brake pads.
- – Inspect the brake lines for rust, punctures, or visible leaks (You may be able to do this, but consult a qualified technician if necessary).
- The following should be conducted by a qualified technician:
- – Inspection of brake lining and pads for wear or contamination by brake fluid or grease.
- – Inspection of the brake hoses for brittleness or cracking.
- – Inspection of wheel bearings and grease seals.
- – Parking brake adjustments (as needed).
ABS Sensor Ring Included:
Bolt Circle Diameter:
Brake Surface Finish:
ACDelco; ACDelco Brake Drums; ACDelco Professional Brake Drums; ACDelco Professional Brake Drums; Brakes; Braking; Brake Drums; Brake Parts; Brakes; Brake Drums; DRUM,FRT BRK; DRUM,RR BRK; DRUM,RR BRK(W/HUB); Professional Brakes; Professional Brake Drums; Professional Brake Drums
Mount Hole Diameter:
New Or Remanufactured:
Nominal Drum Diameter:
24 Months/Unlimited Miles Warranty (Parts Only). Please see ACDelco.com for more details