Replacing the Disc Brake Rotor on your 2018 Buick LaCrosse? The ACDelco 18A82033 is a genuine replacement, with the fit of an Original Equipment part.
ACDelco Gold (Professional) Disc Brake Rotors are a high quality alternative to Original Equipment (OE) parts. They feature a thickness variation that is less than 0.0004 to minimize pedal pulsation, noise, and help to extend brake pad life. These rotors meet the SAE standard for structural integrity with OE matched G3000 qualified material delivering guaranteed performance. Also, no machining is required. ACDelco Gold (Professional) Disc Brake Rotors are ready to be installed right out of the box. ACDelco Gold (Professional) parts are manufactured to meet your expectations for fit, form, and function, making them a smart choice for General Motors vehicles, as well as most makes and models, including special applications. These high-quality parts are backed by General Motors. Some ACDelco Gold parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco Professional. WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Features and Benefits:
- Follows original manufacturers' designs for dispersing heat, helping to prolong pad and rotor life while reducing noise and vibration
- Independently tested with Noise/Vibration/Harshness (NVH) and durability/wear testing; resulting in high quality and reliable products
- Inspected for balance; resulting in smooth brake operation and noise reduction
- Manufactured to meet specifications for fit, form, and function for General Motors vehicles as well as most makes and models
- Premium aftermarket replacement part
- Some ACDelco Gold parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco Professional
- The following inspections and maintenance procedures can help prevent potential brake problems:
- – Calipers and wheel cylinders should be checked every brake inspection and serviced or replaced as required.
- – Check brake fluid level at every oil change. Replace fluid according to owner's manual recommendations.
- – Check the thickness of your brake pads.
- – Inspect the brake lines for rust, punctures, or visible leaks (You may be able to do this, but consult a qualified technician if necessary).
- The following should be conducted by a qualified technician:
- – Inspection of brake lining and pads for wear or contamination by brake fluid or grease.
- – Inspection of the brake hoses for brittleness or cracking.
- – Inspection of wheel bearings and grease seals.
- – Parking brake adjustments (as needed).
ABS Sensor Ring Included:
Bolt Circle Diameter:
Rust Resistant Coating:
Solid Or Vented Type Rotor:
24 Months/Unlimited Miles Warranty (Parts Only). Please see ACDelco.com for more details