Replacing the Disc Brake Rotor on your 2018 Buick LaCrosse? The ACDelco 18A81999A is a genuine replacement, with the fit of an Original Equipment part.
ACDelco Silver (Advantage) Disc Brake Rotors are a quality, high value alternative for General Motors vehicles as well as most makes and models and are backed by General Motors. These rotors provide reliable vehicle braking power. Application-specific vane configuration offers greater safety and performance, dampens noise and vibration, and maximizes airflow to keep your rotor running cool. They also feature a non-directional ground finish that minimizes thickness variation and helps to extend brake pad life. These dependable aftermarket Disc Brake Rotors offer quality at an economical price. ACDelco Silver (Advantage) parts are a good choice for many vehicles on the road today. Some ACDelco Silver parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco Advantage. WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Features and Benefits:
- Economical value with dependable quality
- For General Motors vehicles as well as most makes and models
- Manufactured with multiple alloys for improved heat dissipation and performance
- Mill-balanced for proper rotor function; no extra weights are needed
- Quality validated for proper metallurgy and correct brake plate thickness
- Rounded radius for added strength
- Some ACDelco Silver parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco Advantage
- The following inspections and maintenance procedures can help prevent potential brake problems:
- – Calipers and wheel cylinders should be checked every brake inspection and serviced or replaced as required.
- – Check brake fluid level at every oil change. Replace fluid according to owner's manual recommendations.
- – Inspect the brake lines for rust, punctures, or visible leaks (You may be able to do this, but consult a qualified technician if necessary).
- – Regularly check brake rotor for signs of rust and visible surface ridges.
- The following should be conducted by a qualified technician:
- – Inspection of brake lining and pads for wear or contamination by brake fluid or grease.
- – Inspection of the brake hoses for brittleness or cracking.
- – Inspection of wheel bearings and grease seals.
- – Parking brake adjustments (as needed).
ABS Sensor Ring Included:
Bolt Circle Diameter:
Comparison Chart 1:
Rust Resistant Coating:
Solid Or Vented Type Rotor:
12 Months/Unlimited Miles Warranty (Parts Only). Please see ACDelco.com for more details