Replacing the Disc Brake Rotor and Hub Assembly on your vehicle? The ACDelco 18A2581AC is a genuine replacement, with the fit of an Original Equipment part.
ACDelco Advantage Coated Disc Brake Rotor and Hub Assemblies provide reliable vehicle braking power. With this assembly the rotor is conveniently pre-fitted to the wheel hub as one combined piece. Their robotic-applied, baked-on coating helps prevent brake pulsation, helps prevent the rotor from seizing to the hub, and provides superior rust prevention against harsh environmental elements such as rain, snow, and corrosive road sprays. They feature a non-directional ground finish that helps to extend brake pad life and minimizes thickness variation. They are also ready to be installed right out of the box, with no machining required. These dependable aftermarket Advantage Coated Disc Brake Rotor and Hub Assemblies offer quality at an economical price.
Brakes are one area in which vehicle owners simply cannot compromise. With ACDelco Brakes, they can get the peace of mind that comes with parts that are expertly engineered, manufactured to stringent tolerances, thoroughly tested and backed by the ACDelco name. Choose from our GM Original Equipment, Professional, Advantage and Specialty Series to meet your performance needs and budget. Trust ACDelco rotors, pads, drums, and other brake components to help keep you and your loved ones safe.
ACDelco Advantage Brakes feature the fit, form and function of premium aftermarket brakes at a more economical price. They offer dependability, performance and great value without sacrificing important features and benefits. The ACDelco name means the quality is assured - from brake pads and shoes to drums and rotors, you can count on the Advantage series to deliver value every time.
Features and Benefits:
- Manufactured with multiple alloys for improved heat dissipation and performance
- Mill-balanced for proper rotor function; no extra weights needed
- Quality validated for proper metallurgy and correct brake plate thickness
- Rounded radius for added strength
- The following inspections and maintenance procedures can help prevent potential brake problems:
- – Calipers and wheel cylinders should be checked every brake inspection and serviced or replaced as required.
- – Check brake fluid level at every oil change. Replace fluid according to owners manual recommendations.
- – Check the thickness of your brake pads.
- – Inspect the brake lines for rust, punctures or visible leaks (You may be able to do this, but consult a qualified technician if necessary).
- The following should be conducted by a qualified technician:
- – Inspection of brake lining and pads for wear or contamination by brake fluid or grease.
- – Inspection of the brake hoses for brittleness or cracking.
- – Inspection of wheel bearings and grease seals.
- – Parking brake adjustments (as needed).
ABS Sensor Ring Included:
Rust Resistant Coating:
Solid Or Vented Type Rotor:
12 Month / Unlimited Mile Limited Warranty on parts sold on or after 04/01/18. (Parts Only) Please see ACDelco.com for more details.